The Best Jerk Lamb Chop Recipe
Oh Yessssss! Lamb chops are 1 of my Favorite Foods. When Cooked right they are so tender juicy and full of flavor. Well today Im going to put a touch of my Jamaican culture on them with some Fiery Jerk! So I usually make and Jar my own Jerk Marinade but thats a whole other recipe lol. So to condense it and make this recipe simple as possible here’s your list!
- 2 Lamb Chop Racks
- 5-6 tbsp. walkerswood Jerk Marinade
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tspn Sea Salt
- Fresh Thyme
- Green Onion
- 1/2 Fresh ripe Pineapple
- 1 Scotch Bonnet or Habanero
- Boom! Super simple right? So for this recipe I’m gonna double cut my lamb chops(two bone them). This will keep my lamb chop nice and juicy and keep it from over cooking since I plan to simmer them a bit. Pour some oil and Put a few scoops a walkers wood on and rub rub rub. Chop up some fresh pineapple and green onion throw it in along with a tsp of dried thyme. You’ll wanna let that marinade for at least an hour let that flavor soak in there.
- Next heat your pan up and use a little grape seed or avocado oil in the bottom to cut down sticking. Now take you lamb chops out of the marinade and lay them in the pan. You want to be sure to sear all side of the chops even the outer fat strip. Now after that pour whatever leftover marinade and liquid into the pan. If necessary pour 1 cup of warm water and a scoop or two more of walkerswood and add a few sprigs of the fresh thyme. And let it simmer simmer simmer. All done!!! Doesn’t it smell beautiful?
- My favorite way to serve them is over a nice pillowy sweet scoop of Candied Sweet Potato mash or my Candied Fried Plantains. The sweet and spicy flavors compliment each other so well. And I finish mine off with a specially made mango sauce my mother makes and jars.
Spicy and Delicious!!!
As always share this recipe and follow for more taste bud strokin’ recipes, Thanks for Cooking with FoodDealer and Remember my measurements are my measurements Just sprinkle until the ancestors tell you that’s enough my child.